I just got offered a well-paying job in Anchorage Fucking Alaska
*goes to bed at 2am instead of 5am* wow, my life is so in order right now. i’m making such good decisions for myself and my body and my soul and im so in love with myself for doing this
Tag game: Characters who share the same personality type as you.
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by: my dash
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag some friends and let them know you tagged them!
My personality type: INFJs are private, preferring one-on-one friendships to crowds, and often quiet about their own feelings. They are often thoughtful, artistic, and wise, and prefer to operate behind the scenes.
- Rosa Farrell Final Fantasy IV
- Mako Mori from Pacific Rim
- Edward Nashton/Nigma (Riddler) and Dick Grayson (Robin I/Nightwing/Batman II) from Batman
- Dagger from Final Fantasy IX
- Aragorn and Saruman from The Lord of the Rings
- Trinity from The Matrix
- The eponymous Mulan
- Franky from the third generation of Skins
Also INFJ! Let’s see.
- Rocko from Rocko’s Modern Life
- Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma ½
- Marge Simpson from The Simpsons
- Dale Cooper and Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks
- Liara T’Soni from Mass Effect
EDIT: also charybdiss!!! I meant to tag you but I forgot by the time I finished typing THIS IS THE FACE OF ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER
I am ISFJ…ISFJs are interested in maintaining order and harmony in every aspect of their lives. They are steadfast and meticulous in handling their responsibilities. Although quiet, they are people-oriented and very observant. Not only do they remember details about others, but they observe and respect others’ feelings. Friends and family are likely to describe them as thoughtful and trustworthy.
ughhh can you guys send happy thoughts my way today
the high school homecoming shirts
can i take a 2-month vacation please